Sunday, April 10, 2016

Altered, Upcycled, Bead Emboidered Wrist Cuff

Hope you're having a great day ~ I got up early this morning (Sunday) for my quiet time and a walk outside before my son woke up. It was beautiful and nice to see the sun, but very chilly. 

Just a few quick minutes before I leave for church, but I wanted to share this wrist cuff I've been working on. I'm done with the top but still have to add the attachment (hook and eye) and back it because it's very messy on the other side. 


I like how the beading turned out: 


All the materials used were leftover scraps, vintage items and/or headed for the trash. 


I think that's my favorite thing about upcycling: making something beautiful and/or useful from something that would otherwise be considered trash. 

What creative projects are you upcycling this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment